- When will my bank account be reviewed?
Your beneficiary bank document will take 48 workings hours from the time he/she has uploaded the documents. If the documents are still reflecting under “Pending status” for more than 48 working hours. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why was my bank details/beneficiary KYC rejected?
KYC documents may be rejected due to the following reasons:
- If the campaigner has uploaded his/her documents, instead of beneficiary’s documents
- If the documents uploaded are blurred, or any missing/incomplete information etc.
Please note: To know the specific reason for rejection you are requested to check your e-mail notification.
- Need help to upload/re-upload beneficiary bank document
- Visit ketto.org.
- Sign in to your Ketto account with registered email id & password.
- Click on “My fundraiser”.
- Click on “Withdraw button”.
- The next screen you see – “Add bank account number (beneficiaries’ bank account number) & upload the beneficiaries bank documents.
- How can I edit beneficiary details?
The beneficiary can be changed in certain cases depending upon the situation.
- In most of the cases, the first preference is given to transfer the funds in the hospital’s account.
- In some cases, if the beneficiary is not able to submit the KYC documents. Then a video consent is required from the beneficiary to authorise the concerned person to manage the funds on his/her behalf.
- The beneficiary can be a primary relative (Father, Mother, Son, Daughter & Wife, Husband, Brother or Sister)
- The beneficiary can be a secondary relative (Grandfather, Grandmother, Friend, In-laws, Uncle, Aunt or Cousin)
- Campaigner account.