- How can my medical (campaigner KYC & medical docs) be approved?
All medical campaigns are pre-approved. To get the campaign approved, the campaigner has to upload and complete the verification process.
For campaigner KYC
Campaigner has to upload his/her front and backside of - Aadhaar card or Passport,.
For beneficiary KYC
Campaigner has to upload beneficiaries’ medical reports: Cost Estimate Letter, Hospital admission Letter, Discharge Summary or any Other Hospital Reports
- When can my medical (campaigner KYC & medical docs) be approved?
Campaigner KYC: Verification process for the campaigner (Individual starting the fundraiser) takes 24 working hours, from the time he/she has uploaded documents.
Please note: If you created your fundraiser on Friday, your Campaigner KYC documents will be verified on Monday, as Saturday & Sundays are non-working days.
- Why was it rejected? – Need to help to upload / re-upload them.
Your documents may be rejected due to following reasons mentioned below:
- Medical Reports like Cost Estimate Letter, Hospital admission Letter, Discharge summary or any other Hospital Reports shall be considered for verification. Any of these following reports uploaded with missing /false /incomplete information or blurred will be rejected. Please make sure that the medical documents uploaded are not older than 6 months from the submission date.
- Aadhaar/Passport for Campaigner KYC (An individual starting the fundraiser) – Campaigner KYC documents can be rejected. If the campaigner has uploaded the required documents with missing /false /incomplete information or blurred.