- How can my fundraiser (non-medical) be approved?
You need to be very clear about the objective of your fundraiser. Collect all necessary information like photographs, documents required and most importantly the detailed content of your fundraiser (utilization of funds for the cause supported).
- When can my fundraiser (non-medical) be approved?
Once you have submitted your fundraiser. It takes 24 working hours to complete the verification process. Post which you may contact us on 7700975559 or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note. If you created your fundraiser on Friday.
A. Your Campaigner KYC documents will be verified on Monday, as Saturday & Sundays are non-working days.
B. Your Beneficiary KYC documents will be verified on Tuesday, as Saturday & Sundays are non-working days.
- Why was it rejected?
Your (non-medical) campaign may be rejected due to following reasons mentioned below.
1. An individual missed or wrongly uploaded (image blurred, etc) the necessary documents.
2. An individual created multiple fundraisers for the same cause.
3. Fundraisers can be rejected if the cause is not supported by Ketto. For what purposes are fundraisers not accepted by Ketto?
4. If the content is insufficient / no information regarding utilization of funds.
5. If the Beneficiary hasn’t permitted them for initiating a crowdfunding request.
Note: To know the specific reason for rejection you are requested to check your e-mail notification.