Last Modified: October 30, 2019
Use of the Website, however, is not available to persons who cannot form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (the “Contract Act”). Persons who are not competent to contract within the meaning of the Contract Act, i.e., minors, undischarged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Website. Such persons may not register on the Website, transact on it, or otherwise use the Website.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution;
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications; and
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company’s name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns; and
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website; or
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone making any donations or posting any materials on or through the Website or otherwise accessing or using our Website.
YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND COSTS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We do not undertake to review any material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable central, federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, hurtful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Contain images or videos of persons without such person’s consent;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising; or
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement at our address specified for contacting us. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of infringers and remove infringing materials.
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE IS REPRESENTED TO US AS BEING MATERIALLY TRUE, CORRECT AND COMPLETE. WHILE WE CONTINUALLY ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE REASONABLY AND MATERIALLY CORRECT INFORMATION REGARDING CAMPAIGNS, CAMPAIGNERS AND BENEFICIARIES OF DONATIONS, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENT IS TRUE, CORRECT OR COMPLETE. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION INVOLVES CERTAIN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON SUCH MATERIALS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER VISITOR TO THE WEBSITE, OR BY ANYONE WHO MAY BE INFORMED OF ANY OF ITS CONTENTS.
THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS IN LARGE MEASURE CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING MATERIALS PROVIDED BY CAMPAIGNERS AND BENEFICIARIES OF DONATIONS, OTHER USERS, BLOGGERS, AND THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, SYNDICATORS, AGGREGATORS, AND/OR REPORTING SERVICES. ALL STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THESE MATERIALS, AND ALL ARTICLES AND RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS AND OTHER CONTENT, OTHER THAN THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY, ARE SOLELY THE OPINIONS AND THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING THOSE MATERIALS. THESE MATERIALS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPINION OF THE COMPANY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
We update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily always complete or up-to date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Donors may make contributions towards any Campaign on the Website provided such donation is in compliance with Indian law, and applicable laws in the jurisdiction of the Donor.
Upon registration, Donors obtain access to certain information about Campaigner and beneficiary of Campaigns, including means of direct communication. While Ketto endeavors to pre-screen and qualify Campaigns after an involved exercise, such screening or qualification is not error-free, exhaustive or warranted by us. Moreover, it is not a substitute for Donors’ independent investigations after Donor has obtained communication access to the Campaigner. The Website affords Donors an opportunity to ask Campaigners questions concerning the Campaign and otherwise test the soundness of any Campaign. By making donation through the Website, each Donor hereby represents and warrants that such Donor has conducted the due diligence that such Donor deems appropriate under the circumstances and does not rely on Ketto or its affiliates for the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information supplied on the Website. Moreover, Donors should note that neither Ketto nor any of its affiliates or employees represent or warrant that Campaigners or beneficiaries of Campaigns shall use donated funds in the manner and for the purpose represented by them. Ketto is not a party to any Campaign. Questions concerning use or utilization of funds are to be directed solely to the Campaigners and beneficiaries of Campaigns, not Ketto or its affiliates or employees.
Donations from outside India must comply with the provisions of India’s Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010, as amended. Under that Act, contributions cannot be made for the benefit of candidates for election; correspondents, columnists, cartoonists, editors, owners, printers or publishers of registered newspapers; judges, government servants, or employees of any corporation or any other body controlled or owned by the government; members of any legislature; political parties or their office bearers; organisations of political nature, as the same may be specified by the Central Government; associations or companies engaged in the production or broadcast of audio news, audio visual news, or current affairs programmes through any electronic mode or any other mode of mass communication; or correspondents or columnists, cartoonists, editors, or owners of associations or companies referred to above. Each Donor acknowledges and agrees that such Donor shall not attempt, directly or indirectly, to make or cause to be made any donation to
All donations shall be received through the Website from Donors using, in the case of donations outside India, credit and debit cards through Stripe payment platform, and in the case of donation within India, credit cards, debit cards, Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), National Electronics Fund Transfer (NEFT), net banking, Unique Payment Interfaces (UPI) and Quick Response (QR) Codes issued by banking and other financial institutions regulated under applicable Laws and deposited, in the case of donations outside India, in a bank account maintained by Ketto USA (which account shall be separate from Ketto USA’s general bank account), and in the case of donations received within India, in a nodal account maintained with a bank in India. By using the Website, each Donor hereby signifies its understanding, acceptance and agreement that Ketto is not engaged in providing banking or financial services; instead, all remittances to Beneficiary of Campaigns shall be made solely through established banking and other clearance and settlement systems regulated under applicable laws. Further, neither Ketto nor Ketto USA is a trustee nor does it assume any fiduciary responsibility with respect to the transactions, campaigns or donations.
Donor hereby authorizes Ketto, Ketto USA (if applicable) and their respective service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit funds through governmentally established banking, clearance and settlement systems, including in the case of India, Ghar Pay.
There might occur circumstances where a banking or other financial institution might decline, withhold or delay processing of donations or remittances, require Ketto, Ketto USA or Campaigner to provide additional information or institute additional safeguards and checks and balances, or take such other action as deemed appropriate in compliance with applicable law. Users, including Donors, hereby covenants to assist Ketto and Ketto USA with any compliance obligations and fully cooperate with it in resolving any questions such banking or financial institution or governmental authority might have.
Ketto reserves the right to refuse to process donations by any Donor, including any questionable transactions. This includes, without limitation, suspected collusion between the Donor and Campaigner to bring about false impressions, mislead other Users or breach/ violate any law or further any charges imposed by issuing banks, or generally breach of any governmental policies or laws. Where Ketto suspects or has reasonable cause to doubt the credibility of the Donor and/or Campaigner, Ketto and/or Ketto USA (as the case may be) may return donations after deducting its fees and charges.
Each Campaigner has, under separate agreement, appointed Ketto Online Ventures USA Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Ketto USA”) as its sole agent for receipt and disbursement of donations outside India pursuant to the provisions of such separate agreement.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website;
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website; and
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking;
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage; or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in India. While we endeavor to provide this Website for use by persons in India and outside it, we make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside India. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside India, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET, THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This Website is operated by Ketto Online Ventures Private Limited, 1302 Peninsula Park, Fun Republic Lane, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053, India. All notices should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org via email. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com
Note that questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information shared on this Website or to use (collectively “Submissions”) are not confidential and Ketto is entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.