Ketto is a crowdfunding platform for social causes, NGOs and creative projects, the goal of starting Ketto was to bring together people from all across the world to support genuine and needy causes in India, to be able to do that successfully we need to cover our costs and of course increase scale so more people can get help and support. Ketto has a full time team of over 60 hard working changemakers across 5 cities in India, so yes the fee helps cover all costs including salaries, accounting, marketing, legal etc. We want to best in this space and to potentially do that we need to cover our costs.
Articles in this section
- What are the different modes of payments on Ketto ?
- Why does Ketto charge a fee ?
- What kind of "Creative/Entrepreneurial" fundraisers are not accepted by Ketto?
- Does Ketto capture the donors’ PAN Card Details? If not, why not?
- What is the bank account number that shows on my fundraiser page?
- What about costing and fees?
- What falls under personal causes?
- How do I raise funds?
- I have noticed that parents have received the target amount and are still getting more donations. Will you give this money to this baby's parents or use it in some other way?
- Who would be my point of contact from Ketto? Will a specific relationship manager be assigned to me/my fundraiser/my NGO?