Once your documents are approved, you can sign in and withdraw your funds at your convenience. Ketto works with multiple payment gateways eg. PayU, Stripe, Billdesk, Paytm, etc. The funds are first collected in Ketto's accounts and upon clearing any refund request/chargebacks and successful verification of documents, are only then eligible to be completely released to the beneficiary's account.
Articles in this section
- Does Ketto help us get corporate donors?
- Why can't I find my NGO listed on Ketto?
- Does Ketto capture the donors’ PAN Card Details? If not, why?
- Do we get details of 'anonymous' donors?
- Can funds raised for an NGO be transferred to a personal account?
- How long does it take for the funds to reach our account? Can't the funds directly go to our account?
- Is there a limit to how many campaigns can be started for our NGO?
- How much does Ketto charge for its services?
- When my supporters start campaigns, are they expected to submit their bank details? Do the funds go to their account first?
- How does Ketto protect its NGOs from receiving foreign contributions?