No. Ketto practices absolute transparency and accountability and if the funds were raised in the name of an NGO then they cannot be transferred to a personal/corporate account. If there is an issue found with the NGO's documents or there is any such issue, the funds will be refunded to the donors.
Articles in this section
- Can funds raised for an NGO be transferred to a personal account?
- How long does it take for the funds to reach our account? Can't the funds directly go to our account?
- What is a SWIFT code and how do I find it?
- Do I need to submit any information to receive the funds?
- Why are my dollars all getting converted at INR 65 exchange rate when the current rate is different?
- How will the funds be credited to my account?
- How do I receive the funds that the fundraiser has raised?
- I have got a mail that my payout has been successfully processed but the funds have not been credited in my account. What do I do?
- How do I receive my money?
- Can I withdraw the funds multiple times?