It's a badge of assurance that confirms the authenticity and credibility of campaigns running on the platform. Ketto is committed to raising funds only for genuine and verified campaigns. Ketto has also verified the documents the uploaded on the fundraiser page. All raised funds are transferred to the beneficiary (beneficiary which is listed on the campaign page) within the promised time, after the deduction of Ketto’s commission/fees.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe?
- Does the raised amount reach the individual directly?
- What kind of confirmation from your side will prove that the amount which I donated will be used for the same cause for which I donated & not any other?
- How is my payment/donation secured?
- Is my identity secured when I donate to campaigns on Ketto?
- How is my donation protected? Can I get a refund?
- How is a beneficiary verified by Ketto?
- What is Ketto assured?
- How do I verify a case listed on Ketto ?
- How do I trust Ketto or know its genuine?