It's a badge of assurance that confirms the authenticity and credibility of campaigns running on the platform. Ketto is committed to raising funds only for genuine and verified campaigns. Ketto has also verified the documents the uploaded on the fundraiser page. All raised funds are transferred to the beneficiary (beneficiary which is listed on the campaign page) within the promised time, after the deduction of Ketto’s commission/fees.
Articles in this section
- Is my donation eligible for tax exemption? How do I get the tax exemption receipt?
- I was looking to donate Rs 100 but by mistake gave $100,how do I cancel my transaction?
- I have transacted in my local currency i.e. Canadian dollars, but I have been charged by my bank in USD with bank charges.Why so?
- I want to view the progress of the beneficiary I have donated for--but I can't find the campaigner details on your website.How do I access the fundraiser I supported?
- How do I deactivate my account on Ketto?
- Why do I need to confirm my transaction on email to Ketto?
- I have noticed that parents have received the target amount and are still getting more donations. Will you give this money to this baby's parents or use it in some other way?
- What kind of confirmation from your side will prove that the amount which I donated will be used for the same cause for which I donated & not any other?
- The transaction failed on the payment gateway page but I got a confirmation from Ketto that the transaction was a success, what do I do ?
- My transaction as per the payment gateway was successful and amount also got deducted but I did not receive a confirmation from Ketto, what do I do?