With the exception of the goal amount and fundraiser end date, you, as the campaigner, have the power to edit all the content on your page. We encourage campaigners to update the page regularly, give updates, share interesting facts and keep the supporters engaged.
Articles in this section
- How do I access information of the donors who have supported my fundraiser?
- Who would be my point of contact from Ketto? Will a specific relationship manager be assigned to me/my fundraiser/my NGO?
- Can I make edits on my NGO micro-site?
- Once launched, can I alter my fundraiser information?
- Can I start fundraisers myself, without support of the Ketto team?
- Does Ketto provide tools for social media communication?
- How important is social media in making my fundraiser successful?
- How important is the content (pictures & story) in making my fundraiser successful?
- How can my fundraiser feature on the 'Trending Now' and home page?
- What support will Ketto provide in promoting the fundraiser?