Rewards are items offered by the campaigner to you to incentivize supporters and thank them for the contribution they made towards your fundraiser. It could be a special thank you note, coffee mugs, a badge, public thanks, or a mention on Facebook and other social media channels, or any other thing you can think of.
Articles in this section
- What are the different modes of payments on Ketto ?
- Why does Ketto charge a fee ?
- What kind of "Creative/Entrepreneurial" fundraisers are not accepted by Ketto?
- Does Ketto capture the donors’ PAN Card Details? If not, why not?
- What is the bank account number that shows on my fundraiser page?
- What about costing and fees?
- What falls under personal causes?
- How do I raise funds?
- I have noticed that parents have received the target amount and are still getting more donations. Will you give this money to this baby's parents or use it in some other way?
- Who would be my point of contact from Ketto? Will a specific relationship manager be assigned to me/my fundraiser/my NGO?