Rewards are items offered by the campaigner to you to incentivize supporters and thank them for the contribution they made towards your fundraiser. It could be a special thank you note, coffee mugs, a badge, public thanks, or a mention on Facebook and other social media channels, or any other thing you can think of.
Articles in this section
- How do I access information of the donors who have supported my fundraiser?
- Who would be my point of contact from Ketto? Will a specific relationship manager be assigned to me/my fundraiser/my NGO?
- Can I make edits on my NGO micro-site?
- Once launched, can I alter my fundraiser information?
- Can I start fundraisers myself, without support of the Ketto team?
- Does Ketto provide tools for social media communication?
- How important is social media in making my fundraiser successful?
- How important is the content (pictures & story) in making my fundraiser successful?
- How can my fundraiser feature on the 'Trending Now' and home page?
- What support will Ketto provide in promoting the fundraiser?