For all NGOs that sign up on Ketto, foreign donations are disabled by default. Simply put, if your NGO wants to accept foreign donations through Ketto, you have to upload your latest FCRA certificate, FCRA account cancelled cheque and add the bank details. Post successful verification, foreign donations will be enabled.
Articles in this section
- Does Ketto help us get corporate donors?
- Why can't I find my NGO listed on Ketto?
- Do we get details of 'anonymous' donors?
- Is there a limit to how many campaigns can be started for our NGO?
- How much does Ketto charge for its services?
- When my supporters start campaigns, are they expected to submit their bank details? Do the funds go to their account first?
- How does Ketto protect its NGOs from receiving foreign contributions?
- Does Ketto issue 80G receipts to the donors on our behalf?
- Do we need FCRA certification to raise funds on Ketto?
- Do we need 80G certification to raise funds on Ketto?