For all NGOs that sign up on Ketto, foreign donations are disabled by default. Simply put, if your NGO wants to accept foreign donations through Ketto, you have to upload your latest FCRA certificate, FCRA account cancelled cheque and add the bank details. Post successful verification, foreign donations will be enabled.
Articles in this section
- Does Ketto help us get corporate donors?
- Why can't I find my NGO listed on Ketto?
- Does Ketto capture the donors’ PAN Card Details? If not, why?
- Do we get details of 'anonymous' donors?
- Can funds raised for an NGO be transferred to a personal account?
- How long does it take for the funds to reach our account? Can't the funds directly go to our account?
- Is there a limit to how many campaigns can be started for our NGO?
- How much does Ketto charge for its services?
- When my supporters start campaigns, are they expected to submit their bank details? Do the funds go to their account first?
- How does Ketto protect its NGOs from receiving foreign contributions?