Yes, you can also raise funds for a friend, a loved one or anyone in need during life's crucial moments.
Articles in this section
- My fundraiser is rejected but I am not sure why? Can I re-apply?
- What is the bank account number that shows on my fundraiser page?
- I have got a mail that my payout has been successfully processed but the funds have not been credited in my account. What do I do?
- Under what name will the amount show in my bank account?
- How do I receive my money?
- My documents have been rejected, what do I do now?
- Can I change my bank account after withdrawing part funds?
- What documents do I need to upload to be eligible to withdraw the funds as an Individual?
- What about costing and fees?
- How do I promote my fundraiser?