Don’t worry! It happens sometimes. In such an instance you will either a receive a confirmation from your bank that the transaction was successful or you will receive a message from your bank that the transaction has failed, if the transaction has failed it will also reverse accordingly on Ketto in 48hrs.
Articles in this section
- I was looking to donate Rs 100 but by mistake gave $100,how do I cancel my transaction?
- I have transacted in my local currency i.e. Canadian dollars, but I have been charged by my bank in USD with bank charges.Why so?
- I want to view the progress of the beneficiary I have donated for--but I can't find the campaigner details on your website.How do I access the fundraiser I supported?
- How do I deactivate my account on Ketto?
- Why do I need to confirm my transaction on email to Ketto?
- I have noticed that parents have received the target amount and are still getting more donations. Will you give this money to this baby's parents or use it in some other way?
- What kind of confirmation from your side will prove that the amount which I donated will be used for the same cause for which I donated & not any other?
- The transaction failed on the payment gateway page but I got a confirmation from Ketto that the transaction was a success, what do I do ?
- My transaction as per the payment gateway was successful and amount also got deducted but I did not receive a confirmation from Ketto, what do I do?
- I am looking to change my name as a donor or wish to change it to "anonymous" How do I do that?