Don’t worry! It happens sometimes. In such an instance you will either a receive a confirmation from your bank that the transaction was successful or you will receive a message from your bank that the transaction has failed. If the transaction has failed it will also reverse accordingly on Ketto in 48hrs.
Articles in this section
- Under what name will the amount show in my bank account?
- Can I change my bank account after withdrawing part funds?
- Can I raise funds for a friend as well?
- I was looking to donate Rs 100 but by mistake gave $100, how do I cancel my transaction?
- The transaction failed on the payment gateway page but I got a confirmation from Ketto that the transaction was a success, what do I do ?
- My transaction as per the payment gateway was successful and amount also got deducted but I did not receive a confirmation from Ketto, what do I do?