Donations made on Ketto are protected and the process of refund is made convenient for donors. Donors can easily request for a refund by visiting their profile on Ketto and navigating to their donation dashboard through the menu present at top right corner. Donor can ask for updates on the campaign by clicking "Ask for update button/link" present on the campaign page they donated to. Additionally, we also encourage our campaigners to post timely updates on the progress of their campaign. A refund request is only possible if the campaigner has not withdrawn the funds. Please note a refund will only be processed if it is requested within 48 hrs of the transaction only. Once the fundraiser has been paid out no refund request will be accepted. You can also drop us an email on email@example.com if you wish to request for a refund.
Articles in this section
- Is my donation eligible for tax exemption? How do I get the tax exemption receipt?
- I was looking to donate Rs 100 but by mistake gave $100,how do I cancel my transaction?
- I have transacted in my local currency i.e. Canadian dollars, but I have been charged by my bank in USD with bank charges.Why so?
- I want to view the progress of the beneficiary I have donated for--but I can't find the campaigner details on your website.How do I access the fundraiser I supported?
- How do I deactivate my account on Ketto?
- Why do I need to confirm my transaction on email to Ketto?
- I have noticed that parents have received the target amount and are still getting more donations. Will you give this money to this baby's parents or use it in some other way?
- What kind of confirmation from your side will prove that the amount which I donated will be used for the same cause for which I donated & not any other?
- The transaction failed on the payment gateway page but I got a confirmation from Ketto that the transaction was a success, what do I do ?
- My transaction as per the payment gateway was successful and amount also got deducted but I did not receive a confirmation from Ketto, what do I do?