Donations made on Ketto are protected and the process of refund is made convenient for donors. Donors can easily request for a refund by visiting their profile on Ketto and navigating to their donation dashboard through the menu present at top right corner. Donor can ask for updates on the campaign by clicking "Ask for update button/link" present on the campaign page they donated to. Additionally, we also encourage our campaigners to post timely updates on the progress of their campaign. A refund request is only possible if the campaigner has not withdrawn the funds. Please note a refund will only be processed if it is requested within 48 hrs of the transaction only. Once the fundraiser has been paid out no refund request will be accepted. You can also drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to request for a refund.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe?
- Does the raised amount reach the individual directly?
- What kind of confirmation from your side will prove that the amount which I donated will be used for the same cause for which I donated & not any other?
- How is my payment/donation secured?
- Is my identity secured when I donate to campaigns on Ketto?
- How is my donation protected? Can I get a refund?
- How is a beneficiary verified by Ketto?
- What is Ketto assured?
- How do I verify a case listed on Ketto ?
- How do I trust Ketto or know its genuine?