Once you log-in, you will find an option called 'Download Donor Information'. We urge you to do this exercise at the end of every day and thank them for their contribution. Gratification goes a long way and increases the chances of them supporting you again drastically.
Articles in this section
- How do I access information of the donors who have supported my fundraiser?
- Who would be my point of contact from Ketto? Will a specific relationship manager be assigned to me/my fundraiser/my NGO?
- Can I make edits on my NGO micro-site?
- Once launched, can I alter my fundraiser information?
- Can I start fundraisers myself, without support of the Ketto team?
- Does Ketto provide tools for social media communication?
- How important is social media in making my fundraiser successful?
- How important is the content (pictures & story) in making my fundraiser successful?
- How can my fundraiser feature on the 'Trending Now' and home page?
- What support will Ketto provide in promoting the fundraiser?