Absolutely. Being a tech company at heart, we strongly believe in D-I-Y. The practice of 'Do It Yourself' is the way of the future and Ketto has ensured that using the platform yourself is an absolutely easy experience. By following a few basic steps, you can start fundraisers on demand, without the support of the team at Ketto. That said, if you do ever face a challenge, please bring it to Ketto's attention – we take feedback very seriously.
Articles in this section
- How do I access information of the donors who have supported my fundraiser?
- Who would be my point of contact from Ketto? Will a specific relationship manager be assigned to me/my fundraiser/my NGO?
- Can I make edits on my NGO micro-site?
- Once launched, can I alter my fundraiser information?
- Can I start fundraisers myself, without support of the Ketto team?
- Does Ketto provide tools for social media communication?
- How important is social media in making my fundraiser successful?
- How important is the content (pictures & story) in making my fundraiser successful?
- How can my fundraiser feature on the 'Trending Now' and home page?
- What support will Ketto provide in promoting the fundraiser?