Ketto practices a 'flexible' model of funding, which means you get whatever you raise. So even if you don't reach your goal amount, the amount raised will still be transferred to the beneficiary.
Articles in this section
- Can funds raised for an NGO be transferred to a personal account?
- How long does it take for the funds to reach our account? Can't the funds directly go to our account?
- What is a SWIFT code and how do I find it?
- Do I need to submit any information to receive the funds?
- Why are my dollars all getting converted at INR 65 exchange rate when the current rate is different?
- How will the funds be credited to my account?
- How do I receive the funds that the fundraiser has raised?
- I have got a mail that my payout has been successfully processed but the funds have not been credited in my account. What do I do?
- How do I receive my money?
- Can I withdraw the funds multiple times?