Ketto practices a 'flexible' model of funding, which means you get whatever you raise. So even if you don't reach your goal amount, the amount raised will still be transferred to the beneficiary.
Articles in this section
- How do I access information of the donors who have supported my fundraiser?
- Who would be my point of contact from Ketto? Will a specific relationship manager be assigned to me/my fundraiser/my NGO?
- Can I make edits on my NGO micro-site?
- Once launched, can I alter my fundraiser information?
- Can I start fundraisers myself, without support of the Ketto team?
- Does Ketto provide tools for social media communication?
- How important is social media in making my fundraiser successful?
- How important is the content (pictures & story) in making my fundraiser successful?
- How can my fundraiser feature on the 'Trending Now' and home page?
- What support will Ketto provide in promoting the fundraiser?