As soon as a supporter starts a fundraiser page for your organization, you are immediately notified about it via email with all the details regarding that particular fundraiser. Please note that you have an updated email address on the Ketto system so you don't miss these emails. If you are not receiving these emails please reach out to your account manager.
Articles in this section
- Does Ketto help us get corporate donors?
- Why can't I find my NGO listed on Ketto?
- Do we get details of 'anonymous' donors?
- Is there a limit to how many campaigns can be started for our NGO?
- How much does Ketto charge for its services?
- When my supporters start campaigns, are they expected to submit their bank details? Do the funds go to their account first?
- How does Ketto protect its NGOs from receiving foreign contributions?
- Does Ketto issue 80G receipts to the donors on our behalf?
- Do we need FCRA certification to raise funds on Ketto?
- Do we need 80G certification to raise funds on Ketto?