You certainly can. However, from past experience, we've seen NGOs fail due to the two-pronged communication received by its supporters. The marketing overhead doubles and supporters are confused and often end up not taking any action at all. We strongly recommend choosing only 1 platform at a time.
Articles in this section
- What are the different modes of payments on Ketto ?
- Why does Ketto charge a fee ?
- What kind of "Creative/Entrepreneurial" fundraisers are not accepted by Ketto?
- Does Ketto capture the donors’ PAN Card Details? If not, why not?
- What is the bank account number that shows on my fundraiser page?
- What about costing and fees?
- What falls under personal causes?
- How do I raise funds?
- I have noticed that parents have received the target amount and are still getting more donations. Will you give this money to this baby's parents or use it in some other way?
- Who would be my point of contact from Ketto? Will a specific relationship manager be assigned to me/my fundraiser/my NGO?